Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: " Open You'r Heart "

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Iowa Farmboy:
    JD13, post some of your other work when ya get time. I like the symbolism. It almosts borderlines ambiguity in its context. I've got around 50 or 60 original works. Some serious, some for fun and all to amuse the reader. Ok, Ronnie blue-eyes, you too. Farmboy is inquisitive. How people write reflects directly on their inner person.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you sweetie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Since you asked....

    Yesterdays time

    Enchantments of the past
    The haunting rememberance dance
    Tangled in my mind
    Tattered and twisted
    as if to be,unlike the fly.
    Caught in midflight
    Oh,the spiders web of delight!
    Surly sentenced to die
    in the bed of-
    Yesterdays time.

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am fine Jade. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thanks for asking! I hope all is well with you!
    I see you have presented us with another one of your gems!
    Awesome word images there again, 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Did you know a bunch of us once wrote a song togeather right here on the board? Even Cherie added a line, kinda, sorta! The song was called
    'There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie'
    and the chorus went like this:
    She says we "are all just too much." [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all!
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

  3. #33
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi Gus [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))
    How are you hon?
    That song sounded cool. Can't you please post the whole song?
    I reakky would like to have it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi Gus [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))
    How are you hon?
    That song sounded cool. Can't you please post the whole song?
    I really would like to have it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ok, here goes:

    My name's Bill and I'm an Alchoholic (just kidding). I reside in Canoga Park, CA not far from Cherie's chainsaw gallery. (been there a couple of times).

    My appearance: I guess I look like a cross between David Duchoveny, Henry Rollins and my cartoon 'Mr Frosty' icon.

    37 years old.
    Star sign: Aquarius
    Job: Work at a biotech company
    Hobbies: Playing guitar, Digital Recording, Digital Photography, Weight Training, David Lynch Films, Strong Coffee.

  6. #36
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here it is Veronica!

    This message board song was CCo-written by Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and her fans NewYorkJettster, Sparklelynx, CCfan, charlie c, Gus Danger and a couple other fans who no longer post here.
    We even CCo-Produced a message board music video for this song!

    Gosh...it was fun!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    There's something really wonderful about Cherie
    She's like a rainbow as far as we can see
    and we'll never give up...never surrender
    we'll circle the wagons we'll stand and defend her

    Chorus> She says we're all just too much
    ........well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    ........wonderful ways & that's what started it all
    ........and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all

    Her voice stopped all the Angels between Heaven and H*ll
    The day she sang her magic music spell.
    So play a tune for us,
    For us fans this is a must!
    We love you dear Cherie,
    Your music in our hearts will always be!

    There's something really wonderful about Cherie
    I think heaven is smiling down on me
    Heaven crossing is a place on earth
    and when the ambers fall like rain
    and the flowers bloom
    It's one giant leap for all in gloom

    There is something really wonderful about Cherie
    She makes it a brighter day for you and me.
    Her love and warmth stretch as far as the eye can see.
    What a better place it would be if everyone could be touched by Cherie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  7. #37
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Thankyou Gus, it's lovely..
    I wich i could hear it.........

  8. #38
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    ps.
    how do you like my avatar? hahahahaha

  9. #39
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm a big Linda Blaire fan!
    <marquee> The sow is mine! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Hahaha!</marquee>
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #40
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    hahahhahaha [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Wow im a huge Linda Blair fan myself!!!!!!!!
    God that movie scears the **** out of me today. Just as much as it did for 25 years ago.... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

    she's in here with us, would you like to leave a message??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic